Monday, August 29, 2011

Someone Like You Ringtone | Adele | Sent Direct To Your Phone

Someone Like You Ringtone | Adele | Sent Direct To Your Phone

Adele is an English singer songwriter who was the first recipient of the BRIT Awards Critics' Choice and her latest single "Someone Like You" is climbing up the UK charts and the Ringtone can be sent direct to your phone in a matter of seconds.

Adele is an English singer songwriter who was the first recipient of the BRIT Awards Critics' Choice and was named the number-one predicted breakthrough act of 2008 in an annual BBC poll of music critics, Sound of 2008. Adele is also a multi-Grammy Awards nominee who has won two awards, Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in 2009.

]]>

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (born 5 May 1988),attracted the attention of XL Recordings with a three-song demo posted on MySpace and subsequently signed with the label. Since her debut, 19, Adele has received much recognition both commercially and critically. The album debuted at number one, and has been certified 2x platinum in the UK. Her career latest single Someone Like You has just entered the official Top 40 Singles Chart in the United Kingdom.

Extract of lyrics from Adele Someone Like You -

I heard that you're settled down,
That you found a girl and you're married now,
I heard that your dreams came true,
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you,
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light,

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it,
I had hoped you'd see my face,
And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over,

Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too,
Don't forget me, I beg,
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead,"
Sometimes it lasts in love

Someone Like You Ringtone by  Adele  Sent Direct To Your Phone

Beautiful song and AMAZING voice. Adele live performance with Lyrics :) Video Rating: 4 / 5

Random Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We're building a new world - We're Blog123 !
Are you ready to earn $100.00 a day ONLINE. Tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Take Advantage Now of this newly exposed "Twist" Take what you learn from this and share with friends!Make money right now from the comfort of your own home!